Wednesday 17 August 2011

Getting Started

Howdy,
So I've been thinking about how this 'quest for creativity' is going to start and I did what any sane person wanting knowledge would do- ask google. And what I came up with is that I have to mix it up a little bit; get out of the funk that I'm in, doing the same things, seeing the same people and going to the same places. I guess thats where this blog comes in - if I can document what I plan to do then I have written evidence and I can't get away with talking about it anymore.

And now I'm out of ideas, perhaps I should just look for opportunities where I would usually do one thing and try doing something else - boyf said that I am the least spontaneous person he knows, which could possibly be true, I'm a bit of a control freak about knowing what EXACTLY is going to happen and I completely stress out about not having a plan or feeling like I don't know something; I even hate being surprised by nice things like christmas presents! I know, I'm a freak...

I think everythings connected, how you feel in yourself, how healthy you are, what you do. If you change one thing then the rest will follow, theres gotta be something in that. So thats what I plan to do, I can document how I get on and see if its working. In the meantime I recon I need to set myself a challenge; I'm going to go somewhere and take a photograph each day, it could be of anything but it should be different. I'll check back in a few days to see how its gone - it may be a completely crap idea that goes nowhere but I can think of something else...
cya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment